24 September, 2012

Feels Good - I smashed Galaxy Note and pruchased Galaxy Nexus

Over some arguments I smashed my Galaxy Note, but I don't really feel bad about it except losing the residual trade-in value of it.

I am so sick of using Touchwiz and having to wait for Samsung to release updates.

I would dearly wish that Google has announced when it will release a new Nexus phone for 2013 but who can live without a smartphone for a few months.

Now Google Galaxy Nexus got Android 4.1, I guess that I would be happier to use it even the hardware specification is a bit dated, after all it was released around 12 months ago. Nevertheless, I should have purchased the Nexus in the first instance rather than being persuaded by the false impression of usefulness of Galaxy Note's S-pen.

Lesson - only stick to a pure Google phone, as I value getting latest Android versions more than some BS features, bigger screens, or special stylus pen, being released by other phone manufacturers.

NO MORE BLOATWARE, PURE GOOGLE ANDROID EXPERIENCE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment